COBRA and Mini-COBRA laws create limitless liabilities to businesses that offer group insurance.
Disturbingly, most businesses do not purchase the employment practices rider to a general liability policy that covers COBRA administrative errors.
To assist you meet your obligations, our services include:
- A cost effective, time saving resource to generate COBRA and Mini-COBRA notices to comply with Federal or State laws that apply to your business.
- A detailed Record Keeping Platform for maintaining COBRA and Mini-COBRA beneficiary and notice records.
- A human resource File Cabinet for storing plan information, insurance rates, employee contributions, COBRA and Mini-COBRA charged premiums, and benefits enrollment materials.
- A letter library of COBRA administration letters.
- A Government Notice Library of notices employers are mandated to annually distribute to employees. This service includes a button that creates the required Section 125 Employee Authorization Form that allows premium contributions on a pre-tax basis.
Examples of small COBRA cases: